The conference will be HYBRID: most sessions will have some speakers presenting in-person at the Paris School of Economics and some presenting remotely, while a number of sessions will be fully virtual (i.e. all speakers will make their presentation virtually via Zoom) or fully in-person. Due to the evolving restrictions of the Covid Pandemic, a number of presenters who planned to present in-person will connect to their session virtually, and, as a result, at least 93% of sessions will be either fully virtual or hybrid.
All the sessions tagged "virtual" (and marked in red in the Programme) will have all speakers in Zoom. They will also have a dedicated room at PSE where the presentations will be screened for the participants at the Paris School of Economics.
All sessions on the programme will be streamed in Zoom for virtual participants.
If you wish to attend the conference in-person or virtually, you can submit your request NOW CLOSED
Virtual: To access the virtual sessions, you need to click on each of the sessions that you see on this platform that you wish to participate in and then click on the Join ROOM (with video icon) which appears 24 hours before the session is scheduled to start.
Oikos building (the photo on home page) of the Campus Jourdan, which hosts the Paris School of Economics
48 Boulevard Jourdan,
Google map link to Paris School of Economics
A Floor map of congress venue can be found at the bottom of this page.
Public transportation from within Paris
- Tramway : T3, Stop Montsouris
- Metro : Line 4, Station Porte d’Orléans
- Bus : 28, 38, 68, 69, 125, 126, 153, 187, 188, 194, 197, 295, 297, 299
- RER B : Station Cité Universitaire
Main routes from the national and international transportation hubs
- From Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport : take the RER B to Cité Universitaire (via Paris). Or Car Air France, stop at Montparnasse, then Metro line 4 to Porte d’Orléans. Duration : 1 hour.
- From Orly Airport : Orlybus to Paris, stop Tombe Issoire (first stop in Paris, just at the corner of the Paris School of Economics). Duration : 30 minutes.
- From Gare du Nord : take the RER B to Cité Universitaire (via Paris). Or Metro line 4 to Porte d’Orléans. Duration : 15-30 min.
- From Gare de Lyon : take the RER A to Cergy-le-Haut (West); change at Châtelet Les Halles ; take the RER B to Cité Universitaire. Or Metro line 14 to Saint Lazare ; change at Châtelet ; then take the Metro line 4 to Porte d’Orléans. Duration : 45 min.
Coffee breaks and meals
Coffee, lunches, and cocktail dinners will be in the lobby of the ground floor, with access to terraces and gardens.
Wifi will be provided through the Paris School of Economics network.
Login : Wifi_WIL_Dec21
Password : T678Fxy+)pX*
There are no fees. All participants are responsible for making their own travel arrangements and getting correct visas.
Pass Sanitaire / Covid Green Pass / Vaccination certificate
You must have a Pass Sanitaire / Covid Green Pass / Vaccination certificate to show to access the building.
Full governmental info here and here
Please send an email to: email@example.com